If you have a boat license and would like to hire a self drive boat hire, then you’re on the right page! Sydney Boat Hire is offering the Stacer Easyrider 509 – self drive boat hire. A 4mm aluminium bowrider holding up to 5 people in total. Powered by an Evinrude 90hp E-tech, this mean machine will smash through the waves of Sydney Harbour.
This vessel is not limited, which can reach up to speeds of 40 knots! Featuring Fusion marine stereo and speakers, Lowerance colour fish finder with GPS, comefortable seating for all 5, half boat bimini shade cover, clears for the rainy days, inbuilt fuel tank and all safety equipment. Our self drive EasyRider is designed for any driver.
Our process is quite simple:
- Call us on email us regarding availability on dates and times
- Once booked, arrive at Drummoyne Boat Ramp on bayswater st 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- One of our operators will be there with your vessel in the water with a full tank of fuel and ready to go.
- After safely boarding your boat, a $500 credit card bond will be collected
- Our operator will commence briefing on the rules and laws of driving in Sydney Harbour as well as a safety run down.
- As soon as your driver has a full understanding of operating the self-drive Easyrider, you’re ready to go!
Self Drive Easyrider 509 Rates
|Monday – Thursday|
|Friday – Sunday|
|20% surcharge on all public holiday weekends and special event days (Excluding New Years Eve)|
Self Drive Boat Hire EasyRider
Sydney Boat Hire has your self drive boat hire covered with our affordable self-drive boat hire. Our Stacer self drive Easyrider is powered by a 90hp Evinrude E-tech reaching speeds of up to 40 knots! Our Easyrider is equipped with a Lowrance colour fish finder and GPS, all safety equipment, bimini shade cover comfortable lounges and more!
Forget about the headaches of putting the self drive boat in and out of the water, we do all the headaches! We fill our self drive boat with fuel, launch it in the water and ready for you to jump on. Blasting your favourite songs on our self drive boat, it features a marine Fusion stereo system.
You can avoid the crowds of the scheduled harbour cruises and choose your own voyage of discovery. Travel under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House and impressive foreshore homes. Stop off to take pictures along the route or to do some fishing. Visit a harbour beach for a swim
Where do we pick up from?
After making your booking with us, You will pick up your self-drive pontoon vessel from Drummoyne Boat Ramp on Bayswater st Drummoyne.
Is there parking there?
During the weekdays, parking is permitted inside the boat ramp parking lot. But we highly advise to park on the street where 24 hr parking is available.
How many people can go on?
Our self-drive Easyrider hold a total of 5 adults
What if we have children?
Children is permitted to be on board at any age. Those under the age of 12 will be supplied a life jacket which they must wear throughout the whole duration of the hire.
How much is the bond?
a $500 credit card bond will be processed at the beginning of every booking
What is the minimum age?
- Self-Drive Boat Hire – Easyrider
- Free harbour fishing license
- Fuel and insurance
- Exclusive boat use for groups of up to 5 passengers
- Lowerance Sonar / GPS
- Marine Stereo
- Fully Carpeted
- Comefortable Couches
- Safety equipment (life jackets, fire extinguisher etc)
- Easyrider 509 - Queen’s Birthday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Vivid Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - ANZAC Day Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Good Friday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Wedding Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Christmas Eve Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Easter Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - New Years Eve 2018 Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Christmas Day Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Birthdays Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Harbourlife Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Australia Day Boat Hire
- Easyrider 509 - Boxing Day Boat Hire