Self Drive Boat Hire – Red Pacific Pontoon
Brand new to Sydney Boat Hire, our Red Pacific Self Drive Pontoon is the newly designed boat with a maximum capacity of 12 guests. The new triple hull pontoon ensures a safe & stable drive when you’re driving the Red Pacific on Sydney Harbour.
Red Pacific has an overall length of 7.5 metres and features comfortable lounges, digital speedometer, 4-channel surround sound and non-slip flooring.
Our new self drive boat can be operated anywhere between Ryde Bridge & Clifton Gardens allowing you to enjoy the views of the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Sydney City Skyline, the beautiful beaches & Islands as well as the amazing foreshore homes.
The self drive Red Pacific Pontoon does not require any boat licence or experience allowing anyone over the age of 21 to operate.
Where do we pick up from?
You will pick up your self-drive pontoon vessel from Drummoyne Boat Ramp on Bayswater st Drummoyne.
Is there parking there?
During the weekdays, parking is permitted inside the boat ramp parking lot. But we highly advise to park on the street where 24 hr parking is available.
How many people can go on?
Our self-drive pontoon boats hold a total of 12 adults
What if we have children?
Children is permitted to be on board at any age. Those under the age of 12 will be supplied a lifejacket which they must wear throughout the whole duration of the hire.
How much is the bond?
a $750 credit card bond will be processed at the beginning of every booking
What is the minimum age?
Can I bring drinks and food on board?
Of course! We can also provide you with an Esky with ice for an additional fee
Is fishing permitted?
Yes, we can also provide you with fishing rods for a small fee of $10/e
- – Red Pacific Pontoon Boat Hire
- – Training on boat handling and harbour navigation rules
- – Free harbour fishing license
- – Fuel
- – Insurane
- – Exclusive boat use for groups of up to 12 passengers
- – Marine Stereo
- – Non-slip Flooring
- – Comefortable Couches
- – Safety equipment (life jackets, fire extinguisher etc)
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Queen’s Birthday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Vivid Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - ANZAC Day Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Good Friday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Wedding Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Christmas Eve Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Easter Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - New Years Eve 2018 Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Christmas Day Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Birthdays Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Harbourlife Boat & Yacht Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Australia Day Boat Hire
- Red Pacific Pontoon - Boxing Day Boat Hire
Red Pacific Pontoon
“A huge Thank You to Sydney Boat Hire for an amazing experience. We had a group of 5 and we all comfortably rode the self drive pontoon. Easy to drive and very comfortable. Customer Service was exceptional, very informative and helpful.
Upon pick up, we were met on the wharf, with instructions provided and some tips, were set off onto the Parramatta River. Found a great cafe at Cabarita and then took our time sight seeing around the river. Had a great time, highly recommended. We will definitely be booking again.” – Khalua (TripAdvisor)
Since 2010, we are the first in Sydney Harbour to offer self drive boat hire pontoon boats with no license required at affordable prices. The team at Sydney Boat Hire have vast knowledge of the ins and outs of Sydney Harbour. We don’t charge you for the operations briefing like other companies because we believe everyone should learn how to drive a boat! Don’t have a license but would like to hire a self-drive vessel? At Sydney Boat Hire, we have our self-drive pontoon vessels holding up to 12 people. Designed for those who never have boating experience, our self-drive pontoons includes comfortable lounges, non-slip flooring, marine stereo, plenty of storage, bimini cover and all safety equipment.
Our process is quite simple:
- Call us on email us regarding availability on dates and times. If you’re happy with availability, we can take your booking over the phone!
- Once booked, arrive at Drummoyne Boat Ramp on bayswater st half an hour prior to your booking.
- One of our operators will be there with your vessel in the water with a full tank of fuel and ready to go.
- After safely boarding your boat, a $750 credit card bond will be collected
- Our operator will commence a half an hour briefing on the rules and laws of driving in Sydney Harbour as well as a safety run down.
- As soon as your driver has a full understanding of operating the self-drive pontoon, you’re ready to go!
January – December
|20% surcharge on all public holiday weekends and special event days|
(excluding New Years Eve)