Where do we pick up from?
After making your booking with us, You will pick up your self-drive vessel from Fivedock Bay Boat Ramp on Bayswater st, Drummoyne.
Is there parking there?
During the weekdays, parking is permitted inside the boat ramp parking lot. But we highly advise to park on the street where 24 hr parking is available.
How many people can go on?
Our self-drive Easyrider hold a total of 6 adults
What if we have children?
Children is permitted to be on board at any age. Those under the age of 12 will be supplied a life jacket which they must wear throughout the whole duration of the hire.
How much is the bond?
a $500 credit card bond will be processed at the beginning of every booking
What is the minimum age?
Where can the vessel be operated?
Between Silverwater Bridge & Vaucluse (inline with Clifton Gardens)
Is fuel included?
- Self-Drive Boat Hire – Easyrider
- Free harbour fishing license
- Fuel and insurance
- Exclusive boat use for groups of up to 6 passengers
- Lowerance Sonar / GPS
- Marine Stereo
- Fully Carpeted
- Comefortable Couches
- Safety equipment (life jackets, fire extinguisher etc)
- Easyrider 539 - Queen’s Birthday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Vivid Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - ANZAC Day Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Good Friday Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Wedding Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Christmas Eve Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Easter Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - New Years Eve 2018 Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Christmas Day Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Birthdays Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Harbourlife Boat & Yacht Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Australia Day Boat Hire
- Easyrider 539 - Boxing Day Boat Hire
Self Drive Boat Hire EasyRider 539
Enjoy your own voyage on board our new self drive Easyrider 539. Sydney Boat Hire’s Easyrider 539 is the sister vessel to our Easyrider 509 but packed with some more upgrades. Powered by a 135hp Mercury Optimax, this vessel holds a maximum capacity of 6 adults. Similar to our seater Cruiseabout, this self drive vessel also features a 4 channel marine stereo, Lowrance Elite 7, shade cover, fully carpeted and saftey equipment for all on board.
With the flexibility of operating between Silverwater Bridge & Vaucluse Point (in line with Clifton Gardens), the mean little machine can handle the chop of Sydney Harbour. One of her most baffling upgrades is the hydraulic steering system which seamlessly turns the huge motor at ease. Sitting underneath and inbuilt to the hull, this hire and drive boat holds a maximum of 110 litres of fuel.
Sydney Boat Hire takes pride in its vessels and its services, so to ensure that all drivers and passengers enjoy the thrill of Sydney Harbour, we include fuel with all of our rates at no further costs.
Thinking about fishing? Our self drive Easyrider 539 also includes a huge bait board with drainage, rod & cup holders and a live bait tank.
Self Drive Easyrider 539 Rates
|Monday – Thursday|
|Friday – Sunday|
|20% surcharge on all public holiday weekends and special event days|