Self Drive Boat Hire Sydney
Check out the all new Quintrex 610 Cruiseabout. This mean machine is powered by a 150hp Mercury Optimax and has a maximum capacity of 8 people. Designed with a blade hull, the Cruiseabout can chop the harbour waves better than any other hire and drive vessel. Equipped with a Fusion stereo along with 4 outdoor marine speakers, you can enjoy a harbour cruise comfortably. Included in our price is FREE FUEL!
Designed for the experienced and licensed driver, our Cruiseabout can reach speeds of 40 knots with ease. Designed by Quintrex, the Blade Hull handles better and smoother than any other self-drive vessels in the harbour. The Cruiseabout has an overall length of 6.1 meters, 2.48m in width and is 1.5m in depth.
Our process is quite simple:
- Call us on email us regarding availability on dates and times
- Once booked, arrive at Drummoyne Boat Ramp on bayswater st 20 minutes prior to your booking.
- One of our operators will be there with your vessel in the water with a full tank of fuel and ready to go.
- After safely boarding your boat, a $1000 credit card bond will be collected
- Our operator will commence briefing on the rules and laws of driving in Sydney Harbour as well as a safety run down.
- As soon as your driver has a full understanding of operating the self-drive Cruiseabout, you’re ready to go!
Where do we pick up from?
You will pick up your self-drive Cruisebaout vessel from Drummoyne Boat Ramp on Bayswater st Drummoyne. (booking must be made prior to arrival)
Is there parking there?
During the weekdays, parking is permitted inside the boat ramp parking lot. But we highly advise to park on the street where 24 hr parking is available.
How many people can go on?
Our self-drive Cruiseabout boats hold a total of 8 adults
What if we have children?
Children is permitted to be on board at any age. Those under the age of 12 will be supplied a lifejacket which they must wear throughout the whole duration of the hire.
How much is the bond?
a $1000 credit card bond will be processed at the beginning of every booking
Do I need a valid boat license?
What is the minimum age?
Quintrex Cruiseabout (8 People)
Sydney Boat Hire is offering our affordable self-drive boat hire. Our Quintrex self drive Cruiseabout is powered by a 150hp Mercury Optimax reaching speeds of up to 40 knots! Our self-drive Cruiseabout is equipped with a Lowrance Mark 7 colour fish finder and GPS, Chopping board with rod holders, dining table for the bow, 4 x marine outdoor speakers, FREE FUEL, all safety equipment, bimini shade cover with extension shade, plastic clears, comfortable lounges and more!
Forget about the headaches of putting the self-drive boat in and out of the water, we do all the headaches! We fill our self-drive boat with fuel, place it in the water and clean and ready for you to jump on. Blasting your favourite songs on our self-drive boat, it features a marine 4 x speaker Fusion stereo system.
You can avoid the crowds of the scheduled harbour cruises and choose your own voyage of discovery. Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House and impressive foreshore homes. Stop off to take pictures along route or to do some fishing. Visit a harbour beach for a swim.
– Self-Drive Boat Hire – Cruiseabout
– 6.1 meters lenght
– 2.48m wide
– 1.5m draft
– Fuel and insurance
– Exclusive boat use for groups of up to 8 passengers
– 150hp Mercury Optimax
– Lowerance Mark 7 Sonar / GPS
– 4 x Marine outdoor speakers
– Fusion Marine Stereo
– Dining table at the bow
– Fully Carpeted
– Bimini shade cover
– Rear extension shade cover
– Plastic Clears
– Safety equipment (life jackets, fire extinguisher etc)
4 Hours: $450.00
8 Hours: $795.00
4 Hours: $495.00
8 Hours: $845.00
20% surcharge on all public holiday weekends and special event days