Self-Drive EasyRider Vivid Boat Hire
Sydney Boat Hire is offering our affordable self-drive boat hire. Our Stacer self drive Easyrider is powered by a 90hp Evinrude e-tech reaching speeds of up to 40 knots! Our self-drive Easyrider is equiped with a lowerance colour fish finder and GPS, all safety equipment, bimini shade cover comfortable lounges and more!
Forget about the headaches of putting the self drive boat in and out of the water, we do all the headaches! We fill our self drive boat with fuel, place is in the water and clean and ready for you to jump on. Blasting your favorite songs on our self drive boat, it features a marine Fusion stereo system.
You can avoid the crowds of the scheduled harbour cruises and choose your own voyage of discovery. Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House and impressive foreshore homes. Stop off to take pictures along route or to do some fishing. Visit a harbour beach for a swim.
Where do we pick up from?
You will pick up your self-drive pontoon vessel from Drummoyne Boat Ramp on Bayswater st Drummoyne.
Is there parking there?
During the weekdays, parking is permitted inside the boat ramp parking lot. But we highly advise to park on the street where 24 hr parking is available.
How many people can go on?
Our self-drive pontoon boats hold a total of 7 adults
What if we have children?
Children is permitted to be on board at any age. Those under the age of 12 will be supplied a lifejacket which they must wear throughout the whole duration of the hire.
What if i have 4 adults and 4 kids?
That is applicable, each child is considered as 0.5 of an adult.
How much is the bond?
a $500 credit card bond will be processed at the beginning of every booking
What is the minimum age?
- Self-Drive Boat Hire – Easyrider
- Free harbour fishing license
- Fuel and insurance
- Exclusive boat use for groups of up to 5 passengers
- Lowerance Sonar / GPS
- Marine Stereo
- Fully Carpeted
- Comefortable Couches
- Safety equipment (life jackets, fire extinguisher etc)
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Queen’s Birthday Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Vivid Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - ANZAC Day Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Good Friday Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Wedding Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Christmas Eve Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Easter Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - New Years Eve 2018 Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Christmas Day Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Birthdays Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Harbourlife Boat & Yacht Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Australia Day Boat Hire
- EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire - Boxing Day Boat Hire
EASYRIDER 509 Vivid Boat Hire
If you have a boat license and would like to hire a self drive boat hire, then you’re on the right page! Sydney Boat Hire is offering the Stacer Easyrider 509 – self drive boat hire. A 4mm aluminium bowrider holding up to 5 people in total. Powered by an Evinrude 90hp E-tech, this mean machine will smash through the waves of Sydney Harbour.
This vessel is not limited, which can reach up to speeds of 40 knots! Featuring Fusion marine stereo and speakers, Lowerance colour fish finder with GPS, comefortable seating for all 6, half boat bimini shade cover, clears for the rainy days, inbuilt fuel tank and all safety equipment. Our self drive EasyRider is designed for any driver.
Our process is quite simple:
- Call us on email us regarding availability on dates and times
- Once booked, arrive at Drummoyne Boat Ramp on bayswater st 15 minutes prior to your booking.
- One of our operators will be there with your vessel in the water with a full tank of fuel and ready to go.
- After safely boarding your boat, a $500 credit card bond will be collected
- Our operator will commence briefing on the rules and laws of driving in Sydney Harbour as well as a safety run down.
- As soon as your driver has a full understanding of operating the self-drive Easyrider, you’re ready to go!
Peak season: November – March
Off-peak season: April – October
|20% surcharge on all public holiday weekends and special event days|