Cutting Loose is a 31ft Sailing Charter Yacht built by Catalina. She is perfect for small group charters and romantic cruises because she holds a maximum of 7 guests. Her amenities feature; a full galley, sound system throughout and plenty of seating in the cockpit.
|Cutting Loose Rates|
|Minimum 4-hour charter||$800|
|January – November|
|Sunday – Friday||$175 per hour|
|Saturday||$200 per hour|
|Minimum 4-hour charter|
|Public Holidays & Special Events|
|Public Holidays & Special Events (4-hours)||$1,080|
|Additional hours can be added at Saturday rate with 20% surcharge|
|New Years Eve 2021 (7-hours)||$3,000|
- BYO Alcohol
- BYO Available
- BYO Food
- Dining Table
- Full Galley
- O/N Accom
Cutting Loose BBQ and Sandwich Menu
Your choice of meat, freshly cooked on the BBQ & served with rocket & parmesan salad and
fresh bread rolls
- Gourmet Sausages freshly cooked on the BBQ, $15 pp
Vegetarian/Vegan/GF option available
- Homemade Wagyu Beef Burgers cooked on the BBQ, served with cheese slices, $20 pp
Chicken/Vegetarian/ Vegan/GF option available
- Or enjoy a mixture of burgers and sausages for $25 pp
- Mixed Kebabs:$25 Pp
Choice of Honey soy chicken, Moroccan lamb, Smokey BBQ beef, Rosemary lamb, Korean Pork
Minimum order 8 sandwiches
SANDWICH @ 1Per Person – $10
BAGUETTE/WRAP @1Per Person-$12
Sandwich fillings include:
- Double smoked ham, Swiss cheese, tomato, mixed leaves & mayonnaise.
- Poached Chicken Breast, avocado, mayonnaise and mixed leaves.
- Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, avocado, capers, Spanish onion.
- Chargrilled vegetables, pesto, ricotta and baby spinach
- Corned Beef, tomato pickles, tasty cheese and mayonnaise
- Portuguese chicken Breast, mayonnaise, chilli jam & mixed leaves
- Tuna, lemon mayonnaise, cucumber, pickled onion & mix leaves.
- Salad sandwich with avocado, tomato, cucumber, carrot, onion, & Swiss cheese
Sandwiches are made on wholewheat & quinoa & soy organic sourdough
Baguettes are made on white crispy fresh baked bread.
Sandwiches, Baguettes & Wraps are cut into 1⁄4’s
The sandwiches and baguettes/ wraps are presented in quality craft window boxes.
Cutting Loose Platter Menu
Serves 20 people
- A variety of bite size Sushi Rolls Platter: $60.00
- A variety of cooked and fresh Salmon Platter: $70.00
$150.00 (serves 20 people)
Cold meats, marinated olives, cheeses, homemade dips, pate.
Served with crackers.
Serves 20 people
A range of Australian & European cheeses served with crackers.
- $100.00(4/5 cheeses)
- $130.00(5/6 cheeses)
- $160.00(7/8 cheeses)
Tiger Prawns served with lemons and seafood sauce
- Small (serves 12 – 15) $120.00
- Medium (serves 15 – 25): $170.00
- Large (serves 25 +)$220.00
Smoked Salmon Gravlax Platter
$130.00 (serves 20 people)
Full side Salmon, smoked and sliced with capers, dill, & served with sides of wasabi cream & pickled onion
A variety of Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple, Rock Melon, Watermelon, Kiwi Fruit, Grapes.
(fruits will depend on season and market availability)
- Small: $60.00(serves 12-15)
- Medium:$90.00(serves 15-25)
- Large: $110.00 (serves 25+)
Cutting Loose Buffet & Cocktail Menu
Hot/cold finger food
(Minimum 12 per item) Each
- Roast pumpkin, goat’s cheese & tomato frittata- $3.40
- Cocktail pork & fennel rolls – $3.50
- Cocktail Spanakopita (feta & spinach filo triangles) $3.40
- Cocktail pies (Beef, chicken & leek) – $3.50
- Cocktail sausage rolls – $3.40
- Cocktail Smoked salmon & dill quiche-$3.60
Made on mini milk buns (Minimum 12 per item)
- Slow cooked beef brisket $3.90
- Chicken schnitzel $3.90
- Roast vegetable & goat’s curd $3.90
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese$3.90
- Free range marinated & roasted chicken cut into 1/8’s (served cold) $25.00 ea
- Rare roast beef served with horseradish & mustards (served cold) $75 p/kg
- Apple cider & maple glazed free range ham w/ apple pear & ginger chutney (served
cold) $50 p/kg
Whole tray cakes $145.00 (30 × 40cm) 24 to 32 portions
- Orange & Almond cake (GF, DF)
- Flourless chocolate & raspberry cake (GF)
- Chocolate & walnut brownie (GF)
- Blueberry & lime baked cheese cake
- Apple & rhubarb crumble
- Carrot & walnut cake
$75 per salad, serves at least 20 people (half size platters
available on request)
- Wild Rice Salad – brown and wild rice with sultanas, almonds, toasted coconut
and lemon honey mustard dressing.
- Pearl barley salad – with oven roasted sumac tomatoes & carrots, pickled onions,
almonds, fresh herbs and a pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Creamy Potato Salad – steamed chat potatoes with egg mayonnaise, sour cream
& horseradish dressing, crispy bacon, dill and shallots.
- Asian Coleslaw – red & Chinese cabbage with shallots, coriander, mint, sesame
seeds, pepitas and a sweet chilli and lime dressing.
- Wild Rocket, Roasted Pumpkin & Pine nut Salad – with cherry tomatoes, goats
cheese served with balsamic dressing.
- Classic Greek Salad – Lebanese cucumbers, capsicum, tomatoes, Spanish onion,
feta and Kalamata olives.
- Israeli Couscous Salad -w/fresh herbs, cherry tomato & chilli with a lemon &
- Quinoa & Roasted cauliflower salad – with cashews, currants, roast cauliflower &
- Seasonal Roast Vegetables – $85.00
- Esky with Ice