Perfect for outdoor cruises, Champagne Sailing is a 40ft sailing catamaran boat available for hire, that holds up to 40 guests. Constructed and designed with birthday cruises, Australia Day cruises and more in mind, Champagne offers many amenities. They include; a large gas BBQ, two large eskies, a fridge and freezer, and a surround sound system.
She features an open plan layout with a lot of seating and great flow for easy entertaining and socialising. There is a large table for platters, 2 tables around the bow of the boat, and 2 trampolines for relaxing. Champagne Sailing is a perfect boat to hire for a variety of events to host on Sydney Harbour.
|Champagne Sailing Rates|
|January – November|
|Sunday – Friday|
|Up to 30 guests||$550 per hour|
|31 – 43 guests||$650 per hour|
|Minimum 3-hour charter|
|Saturdays & all of December|
|Up to 30 guests||$600 per hour|
|31 – 43 guests||$700 per hour|
|Minimum 4-hour charters on Saturdays and throughout December|
|Includes the use of all onboard equipment, BBQ, eskies, disposable eating and drinkware, and rubbish removal|
|Public Holidays & Special Events|
|Public Holidays & Special Events||
20% surcharge on Saturday/December rate
|NYE (7-hour BYO charter)||$15,000|
- Full Galley
- Stand-up paddleboards (Extra)
Champagne Sailing BBQ and Sandwich Menu
Your choice of meat, freshly cooked on the BBQ & served with rocket & parmesan salad and
fresh bread rolls
- Gourmet Sausages freshly cooked on the BBQ, $15 pp
Vegetarian/Vegan/GF option available
- Homemade Wagyu Beef Burgers cooked on the BBQ, served with cheese slices, $20 pp
Chicken/Vegetarian/ Vegan/GF option available
- Or enjoy a mixture of burgers and sausages for $25 pp
- Mixed Kebabs:$25 Pp
Choice of Honey soy chicken, Moroccan lamb, Smokey BBQ beef, Rosemary lamb, Korean Pork
Minimum order 8 sandwiches
SANDWICH @ 1Per Person – $10
BAGUETTE/WRAP @1Per Person-$12
Sandwich fillings include:
- Double smoked ham, Swiss cheese, tomato, mixed leaves & mayonnaise.
- Poached Chicken Breast, avocado, mayonnaise and mixed leaves.
- Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, avocado, capers, Spanish onion.
- Chargrilled vegetables, pesto, ricotta and baby spinach
- Corned Beef, tomato pickles, tasty cheese and mayonnaise
- Portuguese chicken Breast, mayonnaise, chilli jam & mixed leaves
- Tuna, lemon mayonnaise, cucumber, pickled onion & mix leaves.
- Salad sandwich with avocado, tomato, cucumber, carrot, onion, & Swiss cheese
Sandwiches are made on wholewheat & quinoa & soy organic sourdough
Baguettes are made on white crispy fresh baked bread.
Sandwiches, Baguettes & Wraps are cut into 1⁄4’s
The sandwiches and baguettes/ wraps are presented in quality craft window boxes.
Champagne Sailing Platter Menu
Serves 20 people
- A variety of bite size Sushi Rolls Platter: $60.00
- A variety of cooked and fresh Salmon Platter: $70.00
$150.00 (serves 20 people)
Cold meats, marinated olives, cheeses, homemade dips, pate.
Served with crackers.
Serves 20 people
A range of Australian & European cheeses served with crackers.
- $100.00(4/5 cheeses)
- $130.00(5/6 cheeses)
- $160.00(7/8 cheeses)
Tiger Prawns served with lemons and seafood sauce
- Small (serves 12 – 15) $120.00
- Medium (serves 15 – 25): $170.00
- Large (serves 25 +)$220.00
Smoked Salmon Gravlax Platter
$130.00 (serves 20 people)
Full side Salmon, smoked and sliced with capers, dill, & served with sides of wasabi cream & pickled onion
A variety of Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple, Rock Melon, Watermelon, Kiwi Fruit, Grapes.
(fruits will depend on season and market availability)
- Small: $60.00(serves 12-15)
- Medium:$90.00(serves 15-25)
- Large: $110.00 (serves 25+)
Champagne Sailing Buffet & Cocktail Menu
Hot/cold finger food
(Minimum 12 per item) Each
- Roast pumpkin, goat’s cheese & tomato frittata- $3.40
- Cocktail pork & fennel rolls – $3.50
- Cocktail Spanakopita (feta & spinach filo triangles) $3.40
- Cocktail pies (Beef, chicken & leek) – $3.50
- Cocktail sausage rolls – $3.40
- Cocktail Smoked salmon & dill quiche-$3.60
Made on mini milk buns (Minimum 12 per item)
- Slow cooked beef brisket $3.90
- Chicken schnitzel $3.90
- Roast vegetable & goat’s curd $3.90
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese$3.90
- Free range marinated & roasted chicken cut into 1/8’s (served cold) $25.00 ea
- Rare roast beef served with horseradish & mustards (served cold) $75 p/kg
- Apple cider & maple glazed free range ham w/ apple pear & ginger chutney (served
cold) $50 p/kg
Whole tray cakes $145.00 (30 × 40cm) 24 to 32 portions
- Orange & Almond cake (GF, DF)
- Flourless chocolate & raspberry cake (GF)
- Chocolate & walnut brownie (GF)
- Blueberry & lime baked cheese cake
- Apple & rhubarb crumble
- Carrot & walnut cake
$75 per salad, serves at least 20 people (half size platters
available on request)
- Wild Rice Salad – brown and wild rice with sultanas, almonds, toasted coconut
and lemon honey mustard dressing.
- Pearl barley salad – with oven roasted sumac tomatoes & carrots, pickled onions,
almonds, fresh herbs and a pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Creamy Potato Salad – steamed chat potatoes with egg mayonnaise, sour cream
& horseradish dressing, crispy bacon, dill and shallots.
- Asian Coleslaw – red & Chinese cabbage with shallots, coriander, mint, sesame
seeds, pepitas and a sweet chilli and lime dressing.
- Wild Rocket, Roasted Pumpkin & Pine nut Salad – with cherry tomatoes, goats
cheese served with balsamic dressing.
- Classic Greek Salad – Lebanese cucumbers, capsicum, tomatoes, Spanish onion,
feta and Kalamata olives.
- Israeli Couscous Salad -w/fresh herbs, cherry tomato & chilli with a lemon &
- Quinoa & Roasted cauliflower salad – with cashews, currants, roast cauliflower &
- Seasonal Roast Vegetables – $85.00
- Esky with Ice
- Laser Clay Shooting